Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ffi

And...here we go!
1. Apples are to oranges as beer is to cold.
2. WOO HOO!!!!! It's Friday and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear Little Mermaid.
4. Proudly wave THE flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but make sure the kids are sleeping.
6. Kraig was running and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with cold beer. (is a good mommy allowed to mention beer twice in the same friday fill-in?)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Lubbock, tomorrow my plans include pedicure with my sister in law and mother in law and Sunday, I want to enjoy my precious babies on Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Try this link for instructions for the circle collage:
    http://mthopeacademy.blogspot.com/2008/02/making-me-happy-today.html
    I just used glue stick to adhere the circles, but you can use whatever you have. Pretty simple!!

    ReplyDelete