Sunday, March 21, 2010

The (snowy) Second Day of Spring in Texas!!! and my meal plan too

This morning we woke up to TONS of snow. Very rare in the middle of March in Texas! We bundled up and built snowmen, had snowball fights and lots of fun.





I've caught myself in another receptive food rut. SO, I thought I would try to PLAN AHEAD and make some decent meals for my family. Thanks to the fabulous moms who link up too I'm An Organizing Junkie's Meal Plan Monday, I was able to find lots of yummy recipes to try. Wish me luck and feel free to send me any yummy recipes that you and your family LOVE!



Deviled Chicken
Healthy Mac and Cheese
Salad

Salisbury Steak with gravy
Baked Potato Chips
Salad

Grilled Chicken Breasts
Crock pot Beans and Rice

Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Salad, Green Beans

Hamburger Soup

I also want to try this recipe for Make Ahead Breakfast Burritos. I've seen the recipe online before but have never frozen eggs before. Ill let ya know how they turn out.

Hugs,
Tara

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found Texas-Blogging Gals! Will get you on the next updated list.

    Enjoyed a first visit. Following.......

    Come see me at my personal blog, too, real soon.

    ReplyDelete