Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Style is a magic wand, and turns everything to gold that it touches”

TODAY I received a VERY KIND AND SWEET comment from Diane from In My Own Style.com. I discovered her BEAUTIFUL site last night and believe me it is SUPER FULL of INSPIRATION!!! INSPIRATION!!!! INSPIRATION!!! Diane, where have you been all of my blogging life????

Look at this adorable DESIGNER PILLOW!!
These delightful QUOTE FRAMES!!
LOVE these PRECIOUS PEN CUPS
Her daughter's sweet KITTY CAT that just happens to be sitting in the middle of her AWESOME STUDIO OFFICE!
And my FAVORITE (because I REALLY want one) made it all by herself BANQUETTE!!


I also learned that Diane wrote a decorating book that I just bought at Amazon.com!!

I am so thankful for all of Diane's inspiration and that she is kind enough to share it with us.
Hugs
Tara

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I like that pillow a lot! Too cute! How do you find all these great sites/ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all from one site. Diane left me a really sweet comment, so I went back to visit her site a little more and fell in love with every single one of her creations. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sorry, I meant when you do find a site, do you use a search engine or do you just go through different blogs? I've been searching through different blogs to see stuff, but I'd like to know how to search for something specific - Thanks Sassy Lady;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can type "subject + blog" and see what you come up with... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sweet Tara! You're the Bestest! I hope you have good sleeps:)

    ReplyDelete