Friday, September 10, 2010

"Falling for Fall!"

OK, can you see me right now? I feel like the chick on those old "OPEN OPEN OPEN!" Mervyn's Commercials...I am SOOOOOOO ready for hot chocolate and pumpkins and soup and knee high boots and....

House of Hepworth's Dryer Duct Pumpkin...


Brown Paper Packages SUPER CUTE Candy Pumpkin Bracelets...


Lyndsey's Craft Spot's Halloween Subway Sign...


and I am TOTALLY SWOONING FOR Sweet Something Designs' Mantle...

I love anything the girls can help me make, like these TP Pumpkins...

A Pumpkin and a Princesses' Halloween Candy Jar

Timbeeeerrrrrr Pumpkins!

.....if only is wasn't 95 degrees outside. I think Ill turn down the ac, brew up some hot tea and get decorating! How are you kicking off fall at your house?

By the way, "Bug" is looking for a "french fry bean Halloween cookie recipe" If you have one handy, please send it to me. ;) Her first soccer game (after the one and only "meltdown practice") is tomorrow morning. Wish me luck, PLEASE!
Hugs
Tara

1 comment:

  1. How does someone come up with the idea to use a dryer duct to make a pumpkin? I'm impressed. And I love the pretty mantle. Great blog. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete