Monday, February 7, 2011

Grocery Shopping Made Easy??? Yes, please!!!!!

I ran into a mom from "Bug's" dance school at the grocery store, a few weeks ago and she shared with me her SUPER COOL shopping list, idea. I came right home and typed up my own and it has made grocery shopping MUCH more quick and organized. No more doubling back to the other side of the store, right after my lil ones have decided they are DONE with the store. WOO HOO I simply typed up a list of the usual grocery store "suspects" and then put them in order by aisle's at our Target. I saved a little room on the side for extra stuff we might need.
See.....

We highlight things as we run out and I underline the items that I have a coupon for!!! Cool, huh? (Ok, Im sure this idea is allllll over blogland but it was the first time I had ever seen it and I LOVE it!!!)What other FABULOUS organizing ideas have I been living without all these years????
Hugs,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment