Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My first blog!

Welcome to day one of my blog. Im TOTALLY new to this SO if you have tips feel free to e-mail me and share. tara995thewolf@aol.com.

As a new mom, Im totally "freaked out" by the Mattel toy recall? I keep checking the recall list to make sure that none of Kendall's toys are on it. It's time like this I wish that I was back in my college business class. My professor could re-explain to me WHY these HUGE toy companies don't saddle up and start manufacturing toys in AMERICA, again. I would be willing to pay more for toys, if I knew my precious angel would be safe. I have been doing some research and sending some e-mail, in search for companies that actually do manufacture their toys and get their pieces and parts in America. I'll keep ya posted and would love to hear of any that you are aware of. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by my lil blog!
Tara





No comments:

Post a Comment