Friday, August 17, 2007

Who inspired you today?


"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life."


I think everyday we have opportunities to be inspired by the people around us. Whether its Bug's sweet little giggle (everything she does inspires me) or Dr. O's sermon on Sunday, I love to see how the people around us are moved by our big, beautiful world.

This week I was inspired by a business card. (No, I didn't finally win free lunch from one of those restaurant fish bowl contests....does anyone actually ever win?) I am always inspired by people who are living their dream! Our new producer, Missy, is doing just that. She won a contest, to work at The Wolf and turned that opportunity into her career. Yesterday, when her VERY FIRST business cards were delivered, she was SO excited to share them with each of us. Working at the Wolf was a "dream come true" for so many of us and to see The Wolf logo and your name in one place is so cool! I am thankful for Missy's inspiring level of confidence and excitement. We are truly blessed.

Have an inspiring and wonderful weekend.
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment