Saturday, August 15, 2009

"I'm Your Huckleberry!" A sassy shoe story!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE sassy shoes. Im not a big shopper and I have a pretty basic wardrobe but when it comes to shoes. I can go CRAZY!!!!! Today I am actually giddy and excited and staring at my feet a lot, over what may now be THE most sassy shoes in my collection.
LOOK AT THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


There aren't enough words in my vocabulary to describe how excited I am to own these. (I never thought I would get this excited over flip flops.)
The fabulous and wonderful part is they are HANDMADE right here in Texas by Shelby Lyon over at Big Nose Kate Accessories!!! There is nothing that I love more than something handmade right here in America, throw the Texas thing in there and I am floating on air!!!

I met Shelby at a craft fair today after I saw her wearing this shirt..


The quote "I'm Your Huckleberry," just happens to be from one of my all time favorite movies, Tombstone. Val Kilmer plays Doc Holiday and is AMAZING in that movie.

I bought the shirt and almost hugged her when I saw these shoes..

YES, I did mean to post them twice. They are that darn cute!!

"Sassy Shoe Shelby" (which is what I plan to call her from this point forward) has tons of amazing jewelry and her FABULOUS, AMAZING shoes on her website! Pay her a little visit, you will be sassy shoe giddy too!!

Hugs,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment