Monday, August 3, 2009

"When I'm inspired, I get excited because I can't wait to see what I'll come up with next.”

I was just sitting her doing a lil' blog surfing, looking for baby shower idea's for a baby shower I'm hosting in October when I saw IT!!!!
The perfect, most fabulous, amazing, right on perfect idea for our kitchen island. (yes, I am easily side tracked...that's why I started looking up baby shower ideas 3 months in advance)

LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oooohhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Sarah over at Thrify Decor Chick painted the beadboard on her kitchen island BLACK and it looks AMAZING!!!!! Our kitchen table is black with a brown top that matches our cabinets and bar stools. Our current cacky painted beadboard will look AMAZING BLACK!!!

I'm so excited, I'm tempted to wake the husband and get painting NOW!!!! I'll be patient and wait until tomorrow. I am GIDDY!!!! Woo Hoo. Big hugs and kisses to Sarah, your blog ROCKS!!!

Hugs,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment