Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped."

This week has been one of those weeks where I have had to look around to see if I'm on one of those candid camera shows. EVERYTHING seems overwhelming. Baby K, who never spends much time on "Fussy Lane," has been on a whole different street this week.

Bless her heart, shes been teething and slobbering SO MUCH and she is adjusting to life as a DOC Band baby. (Ill tell you more and post photos next time I catch my breath.) I have felt like THE worst mother ever because I cannot seem to comfort my little princess. As usual, God has stepped in by providing another mother with the inspiration to share one of her candid camera days too. I am so thankful for this post....



http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2009/07/one-day-at-a-time.html



I guess I will always be comforted to know that there are other people that have "those" days and now know I can make it through this cause I am not alone.

Hugs

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment