Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love when Beautiful moments keep on being BEAUTIFUL moments!!!

Obviously the photo at the top of my blog makes my heart melt every time I see it. I am madly, deeply, totally in love with my girls and their love for one another. Melissa Goldberg is the amazing GODDESS of photography that caught that moment on film. :)LOVE HER BUNCHES!!!!!
I was SO excited to learn that their photo made it into Melissa's "2009 Photo of the Year Contest" and even MORE excited when I learned they WON!!!! I am so thankful for all of our family and friends that took the time to vote. I will be posting a photo of our 16X20 canvas "prize" as soon as we get it. (Nothing better than a photo of a photo of your own kids, right? -giggle-) Melissa will be welcoming her first little angel into the world soon. I look forward to seeing the love for her little angel, come to life in her photographs!!! Congrats Melissa!
Hugs,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment