Tuesday, January 12, 2010

“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”

I kid you not, I was just sitting here writing thank you cards on my favorite notecards... (please don't look at my messy desk)


when I logged on to my blog and saw that Whitney over at Whitney Owen Designs gave Sassy Inspirations a little love on her blog! -big huge grin- THANK YOU WHITNEY!!!!

You may remember she is the inventor, designer, of the worlds coolest recipe cards!!

Now it looks like she's gone and designed even more super cute note cards...

AND THESE....(I might just pass out from excitement!)


I MUST MUST MUST HAVE THESE!!!! (hint to my beautiful sister-in-law that lives 2 minutes from a Market Street in Lubbock...perhaps you can stop by and pick me some up on your way to Dallas this weekend!)

It won't hurt my feelings one bit if you leave me and cruise on over to Wendy's site and hook yourself up with her fabulous new notecards!!! She's even got a lil Keith Urban playing on her site. (I met him back in the radio days and he is VERY yummy!!!) A lil note to my Lubbock peeps.. Whitney is an amazing photographer too. Whew, and I thought I had accomplished something when I made my first homemade pie crust.

Hugs
Tara

1 comment:

  1. Tara! Fantastic...I must say! I see that you live in Dallas. Did you know that there are 6 Market Streets in the Dallas area? They are located in Colleyville, Frisco, Coppell, Plano, Allen and McKinney. All locations carry my things except McKinney carrying the least. Any store can special order from me anything with no minimum ordering requirements. I just thought I would pass that info on to you in case you didn't know those were around. And...thanks again for such sweet comments!

    Whitney

    PS - I have a NEW blog (will still check the old). It is http://www.whitneyowendesignsblog.com

    ReplyDelete