Saturday, September 18, 2010

Little Pumpkin Baby Shower!

Last year, I hosted a Little Pumpkin Baby Shower for my fabulous neighbor, Rashida. It is SUCH a fun shower theme for this time of year! I did some research and then executed a fun and fabulous plan!

I ordered these ADORABLE invitations from Candles and Favors.com and matching favors tags too!


Made this cute little diaper wreath following Crafster.orgs Diaper Wreath Tutorial I used a double wire wreath form from Hobby Lobby and blue and brown ribbon that I weaved around the diapers. (The preemie diapers from Dollar General are perfect for this project!) The possibles for decorating this wreath are ENDLESS and its SUPER easy!!!

I followed Katydidandkid’s Banner Tutorial to make Baby David's banner!

My house was already decorated for fall so the Pumpkin theme fell right into place. (I found this little bib in the dollar section at Target. The had really cute lil pumpkin bowls but as usual, I forgot to take pictures of the food.)

I set up a little inspiration and advice station. Each guest had a piece of card stock to write on. After the shower I turned it into a little book and gave it to the mommy-to-be.



I LOVE fall and cannot wait to see Rashida and David's lil pumpkin turn ONE!

4 comments: