Friday, October 16, 2009

Little Pumpkin Baby Shower - Planning Phase

I'm loving fall SOOOOOOO much that I decided to change the entire theme for the baby shower that I'm hosting. (Someone just needs to get pregnant so I can revisit the "She's About To Pop" Theme, any takers?) Since every one's autumn decorations are up I thought it would be the PERFECT time of year to have a "Little Pumpkin" themed shower. After all, I call my lil one's pumpkins all the time!

After seeing THESE invitations, I knew I had made the right decision. SUPER CUTE, right?


And THESE favor tags just sent me OVER THE EDGE!!!!
These cute little dudes will go on bags of roasted pumpkin seeds with a note that says, Thanks for celebrating Rashida's Little Pumpkin. David Noah will be "sprouting" soon!

The folks over at Plan The Perfect Baby Shower have these super cute Lil' Pumpkin Trivia Games. I think I'll follow their lead but incorporate some baby facts in there too.

The Pumpkin Lady has a FABULOUS tutorial for these ADORABLE Chalkboard Pumpkins.
I'm planning to paint baby faces on then and write out baby's name!

The FOOD ideas are endless.

Pecans.... Pears...Maple Balsamic Dressing!!!! Can you say Tyler Florence's Fall Salad???? MY MOUTH IS WATERING!!!

Pumpkin Spice Popcorn!!!!

We are having a traditional cake so i thought I would make a bite sized version of Better Homes and Gardens Harvest Time Pumpkin Bars.


AND Better Homes and Garden's Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfaits.


YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Hellga over at Craftster.org posted this fabulous tutorial for a diaper wreath.
I cannot wait to make the Little Pumpkin version.

I just made this SUPER CUTE Banner that Kathleen has posted on her blog. Cannot wait for the shower so I can hang it up.

I'll post photo's after the shower. Happy Fall Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment