Monday, August 27, 2007

God's love shines bright!!

Our family spent the weekend in Lubbock, visiting Kraig's grandfather. And boy did we fall madly in love with our daughter AGAIN. When we visited Grandpa's hospital room, Bug would walk right up to him and rub his hand, give him "5" and laugh and smile for him. There was no hesitation, on her part. She believed her purpose was to brighten his world, with her sweet little smile, and she gave it everything she had. I know God was working through her to uplift his spirits. Each visit Grandpa was smiling and laughing. I am so inspired by our baby and WOW, do I love being her mommy!!!! I am so thankful to God for all of ways He reminds us how much He loves us. The moments He shines through Bug are my favorite. ;)
Have a shiny and smiley day!
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment