Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Other than a dimple in a cute little chin, What's more adorable than a toothless grin?"

Today Baby K is 7 months and 1 day old! After months of slobbering and chewing, her first adorable little tooth has finally cut through!!!!!!



Front, bottom, left, middle.

Bug and I celebrated in the family room by rubbing her tooth and doing a little "new tooth dance."

Kendall's first teeth (they both came through on the same day) cut through when she was 7 months and 8 days old. Wow has my baby grown up!


We went to a baby shower today and both girls were FABULOUS!!! I don't usually take them to stuff like that, because I figure most of the mom's there are enjoying the time off from their kiddos. Hubby is out of town and I planned on skipping it but, Melissa, the guest of honor, encouraged me to go. My giggle moment came when Bug looked around the room and said,"Mommy, there are a lot of girls. here!" Her observations are priceless. I am so thankful to God for all the fabulous mommy moments!

Hugs,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment