Friday, October 16, 2009

“It's not the years honey, it's the mileage.”

Last weekend was my 20 year high school reunion.(ok, it was actually 3 weeks ago but I haven't had a chance to blog in awhile) There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to attend, I knew it would be a blast. I was RIGHT!!! I loved seeing all my old friends and how wonderful everyone still looks. I did run into an old "crush" and was surprised to see how short her turned out. Either I have grown since high school or a lot of the guys got shorter. (is that even possible?) He was still as sweet as he was back in the day. Thanks to Facebook most of us have been reunited in the past year anyway, but it was neat to all be in the same room again. As usual, I was having too much fun to take lots of photos, but we did get a few. Good times.












No comments:

Post a Comment