Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby K's Winter One-derland Birthday Party!

The birthday girl is dressed and ready to party!!This is the sign that greeted all of our guestsWe have 12 foot ceilings so I decided to hang the snowflakes from the light fixtures, using fishing line and a hole punch.

A couple of $1.00 rolls of wrapping paper, served as fabulous table runners! I used these sparkly snowflakes from Hobby Lobby as "scatters" on the tables! I love sparkle! The snow girl candles greeted guests as they arrived! A few sweet thank you's for the present table. I Love Popcorn Papa, they have popcorn in tons of colors and flavors! (yes, the lollipops are standing up in Playdoh..works perfectly!) The Hot Chocolate Station was very popular! (I got the mugs at Ikea for 59 cents each. Those cute dishes holding the toppings and the drink pot are actually little plant pots from Ikea, too.) Big Sister LOVED the hot chocolate Don't you just want to hug this precious cake? Stacey over at Icing On The Cake (I call her THE goddess of cakes) shares how she created this sassy lil snowgirl and her adorable cake pop friends. "Bug" loved the Tic Tac noses.The craft table was a HUGE hit. The kids made candy snowflake necklaces, painted wooden snow girls, made marshmallow snow girls and decorated foam snow girls. They LOVED it!!
So creative!
If you are looking for a great indoor party activity for little ones, My Toon TV is fabulous. It takes a child's photo and animates them on the tv AND it shows them dancing on the tv screen. I got it on sale for 20 bucks at Target and they LOVED it! For party favors, I had a local bakery make these HUGE snowflake cookies! I put them in some pink polka dot bags and tied on these cute little mittens! I had so much fun planning and preparing for Baby K's birthday party!!

Happy Birthday to my precious little snow angel!
Hugs, Tara



2 comments:

  1. Everything turned out adorable!

    What a great theme for a 1st birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that snowgirl cake! What a cute party!

    ReplyDelete