Monday, February 22, 2010

So Many Projects.... So Little Time!

I've been meaning to share my friend Heather's super cute calendar and child's art display ideas. Heather works crazy hours as a restaurant manager. To make sure her hubby and precious little boys always know what's going on, she made this adorable chalk board calendar with a board and some chalkboard paint.I think the tall board looks so cute and no one at her house will ever miss an appointment. ;)
On the other side of her cabinet, she cut another board the same length and covered in in cork board. Doesn't all of B Man and Baby H's artwork look so cute!

Meanwhile, I made my first ever purchases on Craigslist. Aren't these chairs going to look SO cute in my front yard? I got them for $20 and cannot wait to paint them RED! I bought this headboard for $20 and cannot wait to shabby it up for our guest bedroom.
I'm not crazy about the shell. If anyone has a suggestion for covering it up, I'm all ears.

I bought this ADORABLE Princess Carriage at Home Goods and cannot wait to turn it into lamp for "Bugs" upcoming purple bedroom!

I am so ready for spring and the warmer weather so I can get out in the garage and get to work. What are you working on?
Hugs,
Tara

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those chairs! And, I cannot wait to see the carriage as a lamp! So Crafty:)

    ReplyDelete