Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!"

Plans are underway for Bug's 3rd birthday party. (I cannot believe my baby is going to be 3!) She LOVES Ariel so we are having an Under The Sea Party!! We really like the old fashioned party at the house, so we are doing kiddie pools, a water slide and sand castle building.
Stacey my cake goddess friend has offered to make Kendall's cake again this year. WOO HOO!!! I cannot wait to see what she creates. The great news is she is considering going into the cake making business. I'm trying to convince her to start a cake blog. This is the VERY cool Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake that she made for Kendall's party last year! (yes, its all edible!)
I wanted to share a little blog love for http://www.centstosaveformoms.com/. She is THE queen of great deals and has posted a coupon for $10. at Party City when you spend $30. Woo Hoo!!

I love to make my own invitations. I am working on them right now and will post a photo as soon as I get them done. Anyone that has any ideas for the party let me know!
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment